mercredi 1 juin 2011

District Conference/General Update

Okay, I know I promised I would tell about the District Conference as soon as I got back, but I'm sorry, life happened. So I'm telling you about it now. I had a totally FANTASTIC time! I got to know all the other exchange students from my district, met a lot of Rotarians, learned a lot about being an exchange student, and got a start on my blazer (pictures coming soon). However, I did not get to find out where I'm specifically going. Newest date for that is the beginning of June, which is, as of today, now. I'm anxious to find out, not only because I want to know where I'm going to be spending the next year of my life, but also because I need to know where I'm going to be staying/going to school in order to get started on my visa.

That aside, I'm getting steadily more excited, as you can imagine! If I leave in the beginning of August, that means I've got only 2 months before departure...so much to do, so little time!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Sophia,
    I'm Michel BOUDEBZA from France your "French guest family" for 1 year... My home is very close to Paris (about 15 miles) !
    We are very happy to welcome you !
    Enjoy your last time in U.S.A before your trip.
    Sincerely,

    Michel "Mike" BOUDEBZA

    RépondreSupprimer