dimanche 12 juin 2011

Host Family!

As you have probably guessed from the title of this post, I got my host family! They are a lovely family of five (plus one Great Pyrenees mountain dog), and they live 15 miles north/northeast of Paris. Paris!!!! I am so excited. I'll have one host brother and two host sisters, only one of the sisters will be on exchange in Mexico while I'm there. I'm just completely over the moon about meeting them, and I had a long conversation with the sister going to Mexico on facebook this morning. It sounds like they're going to be a great family, and I already feel very welcomed.

Yay!

Next step: Wrangling with the visa, the insurance, and the flight. It's not gonna be fun, but I don't mind too much...As long as I end up in France!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire