lundi 31 octobre 2011

Long time, no post...

Many apologies for not posting in ages, especially considering that I've been up to all sorts of adventures since my last post which I have not shared.  However, I have an excuse...and it's very valid.  During one of my adventures, during which I took lots of pictures, I left my camera in the backpack of one of my Rotary friends, so I wouldn't have to carry it around and risk setting it down someplace and losing it.  And of course I forgot to get it back.  And Rachel, the friend with the backpack, happens to live on the extremely dangerous and forbidden RER train line D, so I can't just hop on a train and get it back.  However, I should be getting it back pretty soon, and as soon as I do I promise to upload all sorts of lovely photos of the lovely things I've been doing.  So expect a sudden burst of posts sometime within the next month.  Until then, suffice it to say that I'm having a lovely time and seeing lots of amazing things that I can't wait to share with all you readers! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire