jeudi 24 novembre 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Living in a country where the only reason anyone knows about Thanksgiving is because they celebrate it on Friends, I just want to wish everyone back home and all the other American and Canadian exchange students who are also feeling the lack of the holiday a happy Thanksgiving. 

I'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with my host family the weekend after next, due to various reasons including late mail, lack of ingredients, a sick host brother, and an absent host sister.  I explained to my host family how Thanksgiving is a time for family to come together, and we all agree that it would be best to celebrate at a time when it can be stress free and everyone is actually together, and the next time that is possible is next weekend.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures (I will definitely have my camera back by then) so all my readers can look forward to photos of my French Thanksgiving!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire